Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: are you a psycho

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    are you a psycho

    Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right-including me.

    A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister. Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this so! me thought before you answer). SCROLL DOWN.





    Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you a psycho

    That's eerie.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: are you a psycho

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]I guess ya don't wanna try my nerves too much ,then.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you a psycho

    OK, I see how she was thinking.
    I just thought that she was nucking futs!

    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: are you a psycho

    HAHA, that is the way I solve problems and think, you should try it. It works quite well. Troubleshooting/problem solving at it's finest. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] 'Course I'm a Dog. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you a psycho

    HA, I got it right.













    Because I have seen it before. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    crack is whack

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •